For your 4-page report, please update your existing project proposal document. Note that this document includes your original proposal (improved, so I am looking for closer to 2 pages of novel writing). I am looking for these updates/revisions:
1. I left comments on (almost) everyone's proposal. Please address the comments I made.
2. Did you have to change your timeline so far? If so, create a "Changes to Proposed Timeline" section and detail what changed and why it needed to be changed. Also, update your previous timeline to reflect the new changes.
3. Create an "Accomplished Tasks" section. For each timeline entry you have accomplished, please include specific details on accomplishments and preliminary findings so far, photos of screenshots of prototypes/sketches/interview questions/survey questions/study protocols (or a combination of the two).
The Project Update document (a revised and updated version of your proposal) should be 4 pages single spaced not including images or figures.
Rubric for reports:
I will be grading on these points (where I am answering yes = 1, partially = 0.5, missing = 0):
1. Did they address my comments from Project Milestone 1? Did they address my and others comments from the Project Milestone 2 - Slides portion? (1 point)
2. If the timeline was revised, is there a "Changes to Proposed Timeline Section?" Did they explain why the timeline needed to be changed? Was the timeline in the original proposal updated? (1 point)
3. Is there an "Accomplished Tasks" section? (if multiple milestones completed, I will be calculating an average score of milestones for this portion) For each milestone:
- Did they explain how they completed the milestone? (1pt)
- Did they show evidence of completing the milestone? (e.g. presentation of related work, screenshots, drawings, lists of interview questions) (1pt)
A note on partially = 0.5:
There could be several reasons someone receives partial credit:
- the milestones are not consistent with the final deliverable
- lack of clarity
- project timeline is not timed properly with the semester (e.g. too short)
- answering some, but not all of the questions that encompass 1 point
- the writing is not cohesive (e.g. different sections contradict with one another)
- if the document is significantly shorter, then there is likely some sections that do not contain enough information. This may result in partial credit for a shorter section.